- Welcome! The purpose of this blog is to provide helpful resources and support to the families of Taft Avenue Community Church. Our ultimate goal is to help parents raise the next generation of Christ-followers to be fully convinced of the truth and power of the gospel and ready to go into the world and make disciples as God clearly calls us to do!
Foundational Scripture"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise."
- Deuteronomy 6:5-7 ESV
Subject Tag Cloud31 Days to Impress Your Kids Amish Awana Bible Body of Christ books Child Safety church family craft d6 D6 Weekly Splink Devotions dads devotions discipleship Ed Stetzer Education encouragement Ephesians Facebook fall 2011 Family Family Life family links family worship generosity Gospel Coalition home connection Homeschooling hospitality integrity internet security Jason Helopoulos loving marriage memories Memorization memory mentoring Mentorship Neglected Grace Omnipotence omniscience online Origami our words Parent parenting praise prayer Private school Proverbs Psalm Public school quote relationship role models scripture serving singing Social Networking spending time spiritual development splink Thanksgiving Titus trust worship Youth
Site Archives by Date
June 2017 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- My boys 2 days ago
- Happy Father's day, Terry! Relax and have a great day with your "youngen's" (and me)! 5 days ago
- Enjoying Karen and Joe 's last night in California - dinner and lounging on the front porch on this beatiful evening. 1 week ago
- Fun in downtown Riverside. 1 week ago
- A day at the Long Farmette. 1 week ago
- More sightseeing, Riverside edition. 1 week ago
- Fireworks from a little closer than our upstairs window! 1 week ago
- Latest installment of "entertaining the relatives" #oldpeopletakingselfies 1 week ago